So you really know that How To Tie Your African Head Wrap Scarf as Head wrap, it is also called as, turban, head rag, head tie etc.The Head wrap holds a distinctive position in the history of American dress. It is quite beautiful, stylish and fashionable. It is the beauty of the American African Head wrap that it never out dated from the fashion. It is very unique in nature and provides help in the grooming of the personality of a person who is wearing it.
In addition to this, in the past it was used by the both Males and females, but with the passage of time it remains only a women product. Ladies are interested to wear it on different occasions for the sake fashion and suits the personalities. Usually it covers complete hair. In style, it may show the features of the Sub-Saharan aesthetic and worldview.
Factually speaking, there are plenty of colors are available in the market for the head tie. The main purpose of this article is to elaborate the simple way of wearing a head wrap. In the following passage you may find the steps to wear head wrap.
How To Tie Your African Head Wrap Scarf
- You must buy a head wrap from the market and then stretch the head tie around the back of the neck. In this process, you make sure that you are holding the equal length of the head wrap in your hands.
- After that, you must pull the one side of the head tie across the front of your head.
- In the same way pull the other side around and across of your head.
- In the meanwhile, you may wrap the left side of the head rag around the back and right side of your head.
- In the next step, you may wrap the left side of your head wrap around and back of your head.
- In the last step you must fold the both sides of the head wrap in front and you may use booby pins for secureness.
To conclude How To Tie Your African Head Wrap Scarf, you may follow these simple steps to wear your head wrap within no time. It is easiest but it may need practice to be expert in it. Practice always makes a man perfect.